Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Causes Of Ovary Pain Will The Cyst On My Right Ovary Cause Any Pain Or Harm To My Baby?

Will the Cyst on my Right Ovary Cause any pain or harm to My baby? - causes of ovary pain

I am eight weeks pregnant and had terrible stomach pains and went to the hospital when they told me I had a cyst on right ovary, which is very small, "he said, but makes me sick. When I have pain or irritation that effects on the baby? and you have already gone, or I have to resign before or after the birth of my child?

In my family, my grandmother, my mother's side is known to have problems and can still remove the cysts. If this happens to me, as my grandmother, and what will happen to my baby?

8 comments:

li'lbit said...

Your pregnancy is likely to disappear. No problems for your baby, unless it is very large. I was as big as a golf ball before it breaks even their existence. Yes, there is some pain. Tylenol will help. That's all you can during the pregnancy's. I am also pregnant, and that everything that I can. It's better than nothing.

SKG R said...

It may not be a cyst, pl consult a gynecologist.

karen c said...

I have ovarian cysts and pregnancy, it will disappear. probably formed before they become pregnant. is less likely to develop after your pregnancy if you are cysts due to hormone levels in your body. monophasic birth control after giving birth will help the monitoring of their cysts, preferably with the short period of inactive pills, because the time has no hormones in your system, the more likely that your body needs to cysts. triphasic pills do not change as hormone levels every week, so that you can not control the cysts is recommended.

montreal canadiens #1 fan said...

pray that you are harming a child, I pray here for Canada, to remove it before your child is killed or leaking toxic influence in their blood and your child should really go back to the hospital and see a different doctor

montreal canadiens #1 fan said...

pray that you are harming a child, I pray here for Canada, to remove it before your child is killed or leaking toxic influence in their blood and your child should really go back to the hospital and see a different doctor

terry said...

Talk with your Knowledge doctor.I a family member, an ovarian cyst and the child has been okay.However consult your doctor.

kasey06 said...

It is certainly something to ask your doctor just to make sure. You do not want something to happen. Goodluck

kasey06 said...

It is certainly something to ask your doctor just to make sure. You do not want something to happen. Goodluck

Post a Comment