Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Starting An Arcade Business I Am Starting A Business. Cyber Cafe/Arcade. How Can I Find Similar Businesses?

I am starting a business. Cyber Cafe/Arcade. How can I find similar businesses? - starting an arcade business

I want to start a factory of 3000 square meters of sandwich and coffee shop arcade and the Wii shared. Providing fitness, senior club, the Football League on Sunday evening for rent Bowling Wednesday, Rock Band, etc. and buy. I do not know any place that has this format, and need to know to get the fundamentals of our business plan! Thank you for helping us all

1 comments:

Kevin k said...

You should be able to find numerous Internet cafes in major markets. The problem with the addition of the arch and everything I have is noise. Most people who want to use Wi-Fi still, so they work, not much noisy equipment or people cheering their teams.

You may want to open two businesses and have a kitchen, but you are a landlord willing to see leave a hole in the wall.

As for his business plan, talk to the Small Business Administration. You may have a sampling plan in the file. Otherwise, you can still help you, your plan.

Post a Comment