Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon Should I See A Different Doctor After This? Bad Treatment?

Should I see a different doctor after this? Bad treatment? - pediatric orthopedic surgeon

I brought my 5 months old to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon ... A 4-hour trip, and I had a problem with the doctor. I was asked to fill out forms in the office. While working the press, the doctor came and introduced himself and began to speak to me, and I saw the next thing I knew he came and took my papers say an approximate
"I would like, as I speak and listen."
Now, he said, and asked if I knew anything about a particular condtion, and if so, what should I know? I opened my mouth to reply, he interrupted me and said:
"Well, no matter what you know is probably wrong."

I thought I had a bad day ... Be offended after all I did was 4 hours travel to. In any case, my 5 months smiled and chatted with him (perhaps on the way), and it was ignored because the appointment had nothing to do with it. No child in all its forms. Both as a pediatrician.

8 comments:

druppley said...

I think this kind of behavior by a doctor is inexcusable, especially when a baby. Can you imagine the continuation of treatment with him, God forbid, if the child needs more attention? Is this the kind of man who believes that you can request information freely and without feeling harassed or intimidated?
I say do not waste your time .... go ... have another reference.
It's hard enough for you to read the symptoms of the child and find out what you need, you do not need the Dominican Republic, that it is always difficult.

60s Chick said...

Rude, unprofessional, unknown people. I complain to someone above him. Go find another, sure!

You need to comfortable with a doctor. A doctor must listen, be treated with courtesy and patience.

Not this way again!

fiestyre... said...

I do not want, and I repeat ....... I never saw that doctor. It is not nice. And, of course, do not take the time to listen, if you have any questions or concerns or whatever. To continue the journey to here to get your treatment, your child, then I see a different health insurance. Why waste time with this idiot? .... And why should he so ignorant here is a guy who practically demand their respect and attention, but not the same for you. I would not be more money in your bank account! No way.

answers4... said...

yup def.ly find another doc. . page I do not belong to him, and I also made a complaint to the place where you work or the Medical Council. Good luck

kiwii said...

It is rude. A bad day or not, I have never seen a doctor treat me so! Apprently not teach them "how to bedside" in school, never again! I became aware that a higher court. Nobody should be treated! Ever! No way!

Barberry said...

Yes, ask your doctor to refer your child to another doctor, because the first was rude and do not want your child treated by him. You still have to put up with this selfish person. There are good doctors out there care.

Barberry said...

Yes, ask your doctor to refer your child to another doctor, because the first was rude and do not want your child treated by him. You still have to put up with this selfish person. There are good doctors out there care.

ken s said...

Yes, I would like to find a new doctor for your baby. This guy is not very professional

Post a Comment