Sunday, January 3, 2010

Queensland Lizards What Are The Bees Doing??

What are the bees doing?? - queensland lizards

I) a House of Brick in Queensland, Australia, and lately (come summer, had a lot of bees around near my door. I watch and they go into small holes in the mortar between the stones. I have a garden tap near the place they come into the wall. Why do they do that, and I have a hive on the great wall in my house? "Is there a way to get rid of it, but without other insects - do not really want to use pesticides because small lizards, etc, I must get rid of it because I have a friend who regularly visits and is allergic to bees and do not want really go into anaphylactic shock at my door, I hope someone can help with a real answer, thank you and have a nice weekend!:)

2 comments:

Ibeeware said...

They probably have spread out flat and put in its inner wall. Put your ear to the inner wall next to the hole in the brick. If you build a section on the inside, you hear ringing loudly. Contact your nearest garden and ask them if they come and remove them, want to be used in the pollination of the trees. Most of the gardens here in the U.S. or bee-keeping to himself or to rent hives of beekeepers area. If you do not want to make sure you connected with someone. Good luck.

jntt_bnk... said...

You think you have a section on your wall. Our friend had this problem and said it would get an exterminator, not because removing them from the inside of the wall. My husband has sprayed a house and garden spray and into the hole. There is a possibility that you could be bitten by one to wear long sleeves and pants. It would be better at night because they are all in the nest is then.You have almost entirely in the box, but it is better to have injured his friend.

Post a Comment