Sunday, February 7, 2010

Earth Protection Game On Funbrain What Would You Do If You Were The Last Person On Earth?

What would you do if you were the last person on earth? - earth protection game on funbrain

Ok, so no Teddy to all plants and animals survive and have no electricity and it's really the last person on earth, there is no "maybe theres someone else"

Describe what you would do, the first day
And also what a normal day would be like

First day:
Start ID to pick up a Nissan Titan and 2010 Camero. Id be at the zoo and all the animals in nature (except those who go to eat out), then ID Find a baby panda (where things are never saved) and I wish I had for my pet. Then id go to a military base and / or storage of firearms and get some protection. This would probably be a whole day.

Full Day:
Take Riley (my Panda) for a walk. Then id go to GameStop and get to play a new game on that day. Then he SCIF ID (you write) 50 liters of gasoline for my genorators (ID and splash of color at all and I've got gas) vehicles. Go home and play 1 or 2 hours of video games. (probably to make 4 or 5) ID, a video diary of what I have done the same day. Then id probably go and getTarget Practice. Then id get to see a new movie, fell asleep as I was.

Others:
Id be more comfortable () without clothes
PB and JS Id eat cheese and yogurt cerial Pizza
Live ID on the house I now live (in the plane, or atleast the same city)
Save everything that I did this Id day with a camera
Go visit all places

3 comments:

Xebra said...

1. Snoop around the houses of others.
2. Driving a fast car realllly superr.
3. eating chocolate chip into the mint ice cream.
4. ignited.
5. make a lucky jump, but totallly impressive.
6. receive rubber bladders blow everything I can and HUGEEEST ever.
7. They talk to the animals of the forest a cute doll.
8. aware that I am the queen of my local mall.
9. to break what appears to be a fun break.
10. go to doctors or scientists or other office and see if I can play sperm ..... find
11. (assuming that the number 10) did not have Fireworks light of the worst I could find, and run for my life to go.
12. Pancakes.
13. For LOU .. my dear ..
14. go to the store and go forward wilddddd.
15. a firearm only for the hellz this.
16. Washington, DC, and press the red button on the President not to touch "."
17. see the rain of rockets from the sky.
18. Toasted Marshmallow.
19. Get a pony.
20. Ride into the sunset.

Alex said...

Eat well, be well dressed .. kil pleasant, and I loved it, with the i: D, although so far there was 1 person of my response was completely different

Lifeline said...

ha ha it was cool, I'd go to games - D Earth and others eat and vomit until I do it again. Shopping, ha, ha, "loans" Hummer (again that activists are not) and spend the gas from one place to another, eating (I had to cook for me). What would a day.

normal day, get up towards the end of the day, and invite all of ACS in the city on the freshness of the earth (ha ha) keep, cook, eat, play, movies, and just waste the day.

I think this feeling of happiness would be a few days and then sad and alone, I would try to get on the Space Shuttle hope (he has a full tank) and breath (hopefully at the sky an autopilot), and see and wonder what I'm crying with PPL and BZ was the only man around, I love being with friends. remains only in the outer space to sit and until he is more than I do.

WOW, the good start, but it would be good, I hate this guy

Post a Comment