Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Do The Colors Mean On The Faith Braclets What Does It Mean When God Sends You A Vision On Something?

What does it mean when God sends you a vision on something? - what do the colors mean on the faith braclets

I saw visions of a large number of buildings with open windows recently, and I see the people in those buildings, including two to be exact. I really do not know whether men or women, or be done. They seem not to eat or speak. Visions of buildings began to dull and boring, now they are brighter, with the blue and I could see some of the contours and features of the building. As the weather or not, the building brick and so on. The building takes shape slowly. I asked God to me what the building and it is shown. I just want to know when God sends a picture or a species, what does this mean in general? Another question is, why others see what I look for these buildings? There are a few of my friends here who can see what I can see why this is? It is God's work through them? Yes, I believe, in faith, it's amazing that I can see that! Do not worry, God sent me an e-mail to tell me that it is their job and not Satan.

1 comments:

likemind... said...

perhaps years after the building is benefiting from scholarships year was followed by the dreams, dreams of different people differently inrepreted it is my opinion that life is a way of changing colors has

Post a Comment