Monday, February 15, 2010

Where Do You Put The Crack Folder How Do I: 4. Copy Over The Cracked Content From The /Crack Dir On The DVD To "installdir\Game\Bin" ?

How do I: 4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack dir on the DVD to "installdir\Game\Bin" ? - where do you put the crack folder

Does this copy INSTALLDIR \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ game \\ bin \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ or in the crack, crack or copy it into INSTALLDIR \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Game \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ I? No INSTALLDIR folder and name.

1 comments:

amirul a said...

Open My Computer, right-click DVD, and then click Open or Explore. Go to folder and copy everything to crack what is in the folder.

Then go into My Computer and go to (C:) and then click Programs. Go into the program folder that you just installed, and it should be the folder INSTALLDIR \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Game find \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Bin \\.

Paste the copied data in this file, and asked whether to overwrite the existing data, Just Say Yes.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment